Hey Titans! 🪐
⚡️ Weekly Summary ⚡️
Time for a new week, Titans, and a new weekly summary with it. We had an exciting launch of our first incubation project and continue to look forward to our plans. Before we dive in, we want to thank all of you for your continued support and feedback. Now without further ado, let’s get into the weekly summary!
Last week’s recap!
- Swych had its first incubation launch with Uniqo! You can check their website for more info at https://uniqo.finance and get tokens directly at https://swych.finance.
- We had an exciting Titan Talk with the team at Uniqo and some information about future Titano endeavors. You can watch the recap below.
- Titano celebrated one year on November 17th! We want to thank all of you for getting to this point, and we can’t wait to continue our future together. We also burned around 11 Billion tokens in celebration!
- We released a new feature for Swych…Auto-Tax! Now, turn that slider on and let Swych do the tax for you. Of course, slippage and tax are two different things, so make sure you still add some slippage when doing transactions.
- A PLAY drawing occurred this week! With a total prize of over 227,883,925 Titano! Each winner received 9,115,357 Titano, and 37,031,139 was burned! Get ready for another drawing tomorrow!
Let’s now glimpse into the future!
- We are gearing up to release Dark Mode for Swych; along with it, we will see farming and charts. In addition, of course, there are also some UI adjustments and sidebar additions planned.
- We have heard a lot of feedback regarding altering the Titano protocol and steps to make us more sustainable and working on doing so.
- With all of the utilities we have, some adjustments also need to be made. Thanks for all the feedback. We are looking into ways to change our existing features best to make them more beneficial.
- More marketing will come to Swych and Titano; along with this, Swych will soon be more accessible to list on than ever before.
That’s all for this week, Titans, and what an exciting week. Thank you all for your continued trust and support and, of course, for celebrating one year of being here together. With Titano, we are ready to continue our journey and evolution by expanding our ecosystem and perfecting our protocol. The most significant piece of it is you, our incredible community, and we have exciting future events.
Thank you all!
The Titano Team ❤️