Hey Titans! 🪐
⚡️ Weekly Summary ⚡️
It’s summary time! Time to recap the last week and take a glimpse into the future of what’s next for Titano. We want to thank all of you for supporting the project and being the best community in DeFi. Now without further ado, let’s get on to the summary!
First, let’s rewind to the past week’s highlights!
- Titano is working hard on marketing, and we recently published an article for Benzinga! The article highlights Titano and some of the significant use cases we have so far.
- Titans took to Twitter to compete in an art competition. We saw some fantastic works, from spray paint logos to electrified wood and resin! Check it out on our official Twitter, and congrats to the winners!
- This week saw another PLAY drawing! With a total prize of over 31,145,381 Titano! Each winner received 1,354,147 Titano, and 5,501,224 was burned! The next drawing is tomorrow!
- We had some excellent community lounge/ama sessions, which you can check in the pinned section on Telegram or AMA links within our Discord!
Now let’s see what’s up next!
- Titano is working on some exciting updates to SWYCH, which will add new functionality and more use case for Titans (and our partners).
- Our latest use case is undergoing testing and audits before its full launch, which is coming soon.
- Marketing is still full speed! Expect to see some new TikToks shortly and more articles on websites around the globe.
- CMC and CoinGecko listings are still in progress, and the team is actively communicating to get SWYCH fully listed.
That concludes this week’s summary! There is tons of work behind the scenes, and we are excited to share and release more. The Titano team is dedicated to the growth and evolution of Titano, but it all starts with you, the Titans! We cannot thank you all enough for all the continued support.
As always, make sure you get any official Titano news from our official channels only and know the team will NEVER DM you first.
Thank you all!
The Titano Team ❤️