Hey Titans! 🪐
⚡️ Weekly Summary ⚡️
It’s a fresh new week, and on the first day of that new week, it’s the weekly summary time! Before diving in here, we want to thank you, Titans, for your support. We are committed to continuing to grow and adding to the Titano ecosystem. So, without further ado, it’s summary time!
Let us start with some of the previous week’s highlights!
- Titano burned over 140 million tokens from the circulating supply! Doing so helps curb inflation and ensures the project’s long-term success for every Titan.
- We saw another fantastic episode of Titan talk, speaking on DeFi as a whole, teasing some of the plans for Titano, and answering community questions. You can watch the Titan Talk with Austin and Summit here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXU2OI-0dhA
- This week saw another PLAY drawing! With a total prize of over 34,214,375 Titano! Each winner received 1,368,575 Titano, and 5,559,838 was burned! Since drawings are every Tuesday, be prepared for the next one tomorrow!
- Titano started its marketing campaigns with an incredible TikTok influencer Austin Patton. With over 4.9 million followers, we expect to see some tremendous growth thanks to his new videos. You can watch the first here: https://www.tiktok.com/@austinvro/video/7117393984930188590?_t=8TljqQkDsEt&_r=1
Now let’s see what’s up next!
- The team continues to work on a new interactive feature for Titano that will add an even more deflationary use case.
- Marketing is still ongoing, and with TikTok, we plan on getting nine videos out over the next three weeks. This is but one of many ways we are looking to expand Titano to other people around the globe; more ways include videos, articles, and contests.
- CMC and CoinGecko have semi-listed SWYCH, but data is still not being tracked. We continue to work with and provide all relevant info to ensure a speedy process.
- The Team is working on adding additional features to SWYCH to give you Titans more usability and provide partners with some great benefits.
With that, we end the weekly summary here. Thank you all for always supporting and helping Titano grow; we are beyond thankful for all of you. Know that the team is committed to the project, its future development, and its community.
As always, make sure you get any official Titano news from our official channels only and know the team will NEVER DM you first.
Thank you all!
The Titano Team ❤️