Hey Titans! 🪐
⚡️ Weekly Summary ⚡️
Happy start of a new week, Titans, and wow, we had some fantastic news yesterday. Expect to hear more news and releases as we expand our ecosystem. But, of course, the most significant part of it is all of you, Titans, as you all are what makes Titano special. So now, let’s dive into the weekly recap!
Last week’s recap!
- Swych is incubating its first project, Uniqo! We are excited to partner with this fantastic team and bolster the ecosystem.
- We are hosting Titan Talk with the team at Uniqo Tuesday, 11/15, at 12:30 PM UTC. Make sure to stop in and ask any questions that you may have.
- A PLAY drawing occurred this week! With a total prize of over 203,553,350 Titano! Each winner received 8,142,134 Titano, and 33,077,420 was burned! Get ready for another drawing tomorrow!
Let’s now glimpse into the future!
- Swych is getting some updates soon, including Auto-Tax, Dark mode, etc. We will also make Swych easier to list than ever before; stay tuned!
- Titan Talks are returning on a need basis, focusing on specific topics or bringing on prominent community figures. This week, we will be bringing the Uniqo team to discuss the incredible partnership we foresee.
- We are quickly approaching our one-year mark since launching on November 17th, 2021; we keep building and will continue to expand our ecosystem.
- We have heard the feedback on adjusting utilities/protocol, adding new features, and even community updates. Please continue to provide us with all this information as we genuinely listen to it.
On that, we conclude this week’s summary. Although the news for the weekly recap has come to an end, there are plenty of exciting things in the work, and we are excited to be able to share them with you soon. As always, we want to thank you, Titans, for your continued support and feedback.
Thank you all!
The Titano Team ❤️