Hey Titans! 🪐
⚡️ Weekly Summary ⚡️
Today marks the first day of a new week, which means it’s time again for weekly recaps! There have been some exciting highlights over the past week and more to come. Before we dive in, we want to again thank every Titan for their trust and support in the project.
Let’s look at some of the highlights from the past week.
- We have announced our first significant partnership, BetSwirl!They will provide a platform for Titans to use their Titano in games like coin flips and dice rolls. Titano will receive 50% of any fees collected when Titans play Betswirl games, with 75% going to the burn wallet and 25% sent to the treasury. 🚀
- Another amazing drawing of Titano P.L.A.Y occurred, with a grand prize of over $378,600.00! We are quickly approaching another drawing with an estimated grand prize of over $400,000.00!
- We had our first burn of V2 tokens! There were 8,130,863 tokens burned valued at over $111,000. These tokens burned came from the past three P.L.A.Y drawings. 🔥
- The third episode of Titan Talk was done! Speaking on market conditions, community members who help others, and the next steps for the future.
- We are taking our first steps into our charity initiative. We are reading about some of the suggested charities you Titans have in mind and getting ready to set up the initiative further. 💪🏻
Let’s talk about some updates!
- The Lottery system is getting closer to launch every day, with an estimated time frame of 1–2 weeks. Lottery will provide another fantastic utility for Titano that helps sustainability.
- For BuyBack and burns, an algorithm has been made to automate the process. These specific burns are still slated for release, and we are watching market conditions to make them the most effective.
- We are listening to the feedback you have provided, any bugs or issues, and working on them now. Remember to share anything so we can consistently improve and deliver the best experience for all!
- We are reviewing applications for listings on the DEX. These applications and the process must be carefully examined for the safety of every Titan and all userbases.
That concludes this weekly summary! We have lots planned and can’t wait to roll everything out. You can always see what we have planned in the roadmap section of our official whitepaper. Thanks, Titans, for all that you do and share; we love hearing your stories and experiences of how Titano has helped you.
It’s also important to remind every Titan that the team will never DM you first and only get your information from official channels.
Thank you, Titans!
The Titano Team ❤️