Hey Titans! 🪐
⚡️ Weekly Summary ⚡️
It’s time to kick off the week with another weekly summary! At Titano, we are working hard to bring more features and stability to the protocol. Of course, we have to thank all of you extraordinary Titans for your support and feedback along the way. Now let’s get to it!
Last week’s recap!
- There is an all-new press release about Titano posted on Coinpedia! The article describes Titano and its utilities, helping to introduce new investors and share some of the great content we have already. Read it below today!
- A PLAY drawing occurred this week! With a total prize of over 178,502,450 Titano! Each winner received 7,140,098 Titano, and 29,006,649 was burned! Get ready for another drawing tomorrow!
- In November last year, Titano launched to the world. With that anniversary approaching, the team is looking at ways to celebrate. Stay tuned for more info, and share any ideas you may have!
Let’s now glimpse into the future!
- We are working on creating more marketing content and SEO for Titano and Swych. We know this is an essential step for Titano, and our team is working diligently on it.
- We are working on ways to get more projects on Swych and streamlining the process of doing so. We have heard from many new and existing projects alike wanting to list on Swych, and making it a more straightforward process of getting them on.
- Along with a more straightforward process for Swych listings, we are also getting ready to add some new features. These include Auto Tax, Dark mode, sidebar addition, and some adjustments to the front UI.
- There has been plenty of feedback about community engagement and we working on ways to increase this. We are also looking at ways to bring back Titan Talks with other guests or parts of the team (marketing, for example).
That’s all for this week, but there is plenty more ahead! There is so much to be excited about as we prepare to release additional features for our ecosystem. We of course love all the feedback
Thank you all!
The Titano Team ❤️